Certified copy of the family record booklet
The family book is issued exclusively to the husband.
The wife, the divorced wife or the legal representative, is entitled to a certified copy of the family record, issued by the registrar office which issued the initial booklet
- ID of the Moroccan applicant or identity document of the foreign spouse;
- Original of the marriage certificate or divorce;
- Death certificate of the spouse (in case of death);
- Complete copy of the birth certificate of the holder of the booklet;
- full copies of the birth certificates of children, if any;
- A written statement that the applicant does not have the original booklet and never had a copy before;
The request for the certified copy of the family record booklet may be submitted directly by the person concerned to the registrar office which had issued the initial family record or by ordering it through a legalised proxy given to a third party), for the purposes of filing the application and withdrawing the certified copy of the family record book.
In the absence of family ties, the request may be submitted to the Registrar office of Civil Status which issued the initial family record book through the consular services of the place of residence.
request of a certified copy of the family record booklet