Consular certificate of registration
The certificate of registration is issued to all Moroccans registered with the consular services, on their request.
In Morocco, the certificate of registration is required for obtaining the ID, the biometric passport and various services granted by the Moroccan Administration Moroccans residing abroad MRA (facilities and customs advantages, etc)
If the interested party is not registered : he/she should carry out the registration at the appropriate consular Service;
If the interested party is already registered, he/she should bring up to date his/her data its consular file by providing the following necessary documents:
- Valid residence permit;
- Recent document with the proof of residence and address (original + copy);
- Telephone number and/or e-mail address.
- Valid residence permit: Valid residence permit or any reliable documents proofing his/her address ( Residence permit Card, Indefinite Leave to Remain, Student Visa, Foreign identity card or Foreign passport);
- Document in proof of residence: If the document proving the legal stay does not comprise the current address, a certificate of residence must be provided, a contract of Lease/rent, water & electricity bill, or landline telephone invoice or a proof of accommodation legalized by the Consular Service or local authorities.
- The minors, who are not in possession of a document proving their residency status, must provide a photocopy of the identity card of his/her guardian (father, mother or legal guardian) and their document of proof of residency.