- Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Les numéros de téléphones suivants sont mis à votre disposition : -Ministère de la Santé : 0801004747 -Ministère des Affaires Etrangères : +212537663300
- Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Les Coordonnées des cellules de crise crées dans différents Ambassades et Consulats du Maroc à l'étranger
Any Moroccan national born abroad, independently of her/his sex, age or marital status must be registered in the Moroccan consular service where he/she resides. This operation of inscription is known as “Consular Registration”.
The registration act will enable the consular services to communicate useful information to the MRA, as well as assisting and establishing close relationship with the registrant for any eventual emergency information.
Only registered people may benefit from the consular services, such as the establishment of the ID, the Biometric Passport (BP), etc…
A certificate of registration will be issued upon the consular registration. The applicant must come in person for the registration.
- Passport (original + photocopy) + ID or receipt of the ID (Original + photocopy) for the adults over 18 years, and an ID or a receipt of ID for the minors 12 years or older. The minors, who are not in possession of ID or the receipt of ID, must provide a copy of the Moroccan family record book or a birth certificate that is less than one year old.
- The minors of less than 18 years must be accompanied or authorized by his/her legal representative;
- Proof of legal residence (Residence Permit Card, Indefinite Leave to Remain, Study Visa, Work permit, foreign identity card or foreign passport), or any official document with current address on it.
- If the document presented does not state the current address, a proof of residence must be provided (certificate of residence, contract of Lease/rent, water & electricity bill, or landline telephone invoice or proof of accommodation contract legalized by the Consular Services or local authorities). The minors who are not in possession of a document to proof their residency, must provide photocopy of the identity card of her/his guardian (father, mother or legal guardian) as proof of residence;
- Two photos in colour on a white background or blue screen (4 X 3 cm);
- The presence of the applicant is mandatory;
- Certificate of schooling for the minors (optional).
- The registration of the newcomers or similar cases, whose situation of stay is in the course of regularization, is subjected to the appreciation of the Consular Officer.
- To fill and sign the form of registration;
- To present the originals of the documents + photocopies.
Any important modification occurring in the personal, family or professional situation as of the address must be communicated to the appropriate Consular Service. The change of this data is free of charge.
However, the issuance of a new certificate of registration with the new changes may result in the payment of the Chancery fees.
In the event of moving or re-registering at the consular office district, you must come in person to the Consular Service, providing the new residence document for carrying out the registration process. (See jurisdictions of the consular districts).
The documents required for consular registration are the same ones as for the first registration.
There is an automatic cancellation of the registration with a consular service in case of death, change of residence outside the consular district, or following a definitive return to Morocco.