Individual record of civil status
The individual registration form is issued by the consular services to any person living in a place other than that of his birth.
The individual civil status record contains information mentioned in the presented civil status documents.
The validity of the individual registration form is three (03) months from the date of issue.
The individual civil registration form has the same probative value as the birth certificate extract and serves as a substitute, except in the following cases:
- To apply for Moroccan nationality;
- To apply for the CNIE;
- To apply for civil status in court
- Consular registration;
- Family booklet, or;
- The former Moroccan Identity and Civil Status Booklet, or;
- A former birth certificate, or;
- A former full copy of the birth certificate;
- The CNIE card, or;
- Applicant's identity document