The final return to Morocco
On the occasion of their definitive return to Morocco, customs tolerances are granted to MRE for their personal belongings, with only one move per family.
The importation of furniture and the change of residence must be simultaneous, the movable objects and effects having to be imported on at one time.
However, in the case of a move made in two (02) parts, the operation may be authorized provided that:
- All the items and articles are included in the inventory list deposited during the first import operation;
- Both operations are carried out by the same customs office within a period of six (06) months from the date of the certificate of change of residence issued by the consular services.
- Certificate of change / breach of residence issued by the competent authorities of the host country or declaration on honor legalized by Moroccan consular services for countries that do not issue this type of document.
- Detailed inventory dated and signed by the interested party, showing the personal effects and the furniture object to be moved to Morocco
- Detailed list of used equipment and tools, dated and signed by the person concerned, for the MRA that justify the exercise of a permanent gainful activity