« Ishhad moulhaq » (Annexation Witness)
In case the civil marriage certificate does not mention the two Muslim witnesses, an additive act, called "Ishhad Moulhaq", must be established by the adouls at the consular services and annexed to the said marriage certificate before being sent to the Moroccan authorities.
- Consular registration of one of the spouses;
- Birth certificate of each spouse;
- Civil marriage certificate (full copy);
- Translation of the civil marriage certificate into Arabic, legalised by local authorities, for acts not written in French;
- Two Muslim male witnesses, with their ID.