Legalization by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
The offices for legalization linked to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and the International Co-operation are entitled to legalize the signatures of the public civil servant, of the authorities linked with the Ministries for the Interior (Walis and Governors) and of the Justice (Presidents of the courts), as well as those of the diplomatic agents and foreign consular officers accredited in Morocco and whose aforementioned offices have their specimens of signature.
They may also legalize the signatures affixed by the diplomatic agents and Moroccan consular accredited abroad on the acts intended for use in Morocco.
The offices of legalization are operating at the following addresses:
- Rabat :Street Tamasloht, Reduction-Hassan (for Saudi Arabia, Emirates Arab Linked and Spain) 8, Rue de Tétouan, Reduction-Hassan (for other countries).
- Tangier: 44, Avenue Tarik Ibn Ziad, Imm. Wafabank, Drissia 1st Floor.
- Nador :Building Derdiza, Avenue Hassan II, 1st Floor.
- Beni-Mellal : 33, Avenue Mohamed V 1st Floor.
- Agadir : Avenue Hassan II, Imm. Wafabank, Hay Al inbiaat 1st Floor.