- It is exclusive decision of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Co- operation, Protocol Directorate.
- It is issued by the Diplomatic missions.
- The accreditation visa shall be issued to diplomatic and consular agents, members of the administrative and technical staff assigned by their Government to perform their duties in Morocco, as well as to those belonging to international and regional organizations, whose nationality and nationality category of passport are subject to visa formalities.
- The visa of accreditation is valid for 90 days, during which the diplomatic or consular agent has to request his/her diplomatic identity card as well as those of members of his/her family to the protocol Department.
- Diplomatic, consular staff and international and regional organizations assigned to the Kingdom of Morocco and subject to the visa of entry and stay in Morocco, must provide the following documents for the issuance of an accreditation visa.
- Verbal Note of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Diplomatic or Consular Mission representing the country of the applicant;
- Entry visa application form for the Kingdom of Morocco;
- 2 recent photos in colour on a white background showing the features of the face clearly;
- A photocopy of the diplomatic passport, in course of validity (pages indicating: personal details and validity of the passport).