« Ishhad moulhaq » (Annexation Witness)
In case the civil marriage certificate does not mention the two Muslim witnesses, an additive act, called "Ishhad Moulhaq", must be established by the adouls at the consular services and annexed to the said marriage certificate before being sent to the Moroccan authorities.
- Consular registration of one of the spouses;
- Birth certificate of each spouse;
- Civil marriage certificate (full copy);
- Translation of the civil marriage certificate into Arabic, legalised by local authorities, for acts not written in French;
- Two Muslim male witnesses, with their ID.
Administrative certificate for marriage( single, married, divorced or widower ) Consult
Registration of civil marriage with consular services Consult
Establishment of an act of marriage ADOULAIRE(betrothed) with the consular services Consult
Consular registration Consult
Consular certificate of registration Consult
Delivery of the CNIE for the first time Consult
Renewal of the CNIE Consult