Renewal of the CNIE
In the event of expiry of validity :
- A certificate of consular registration with the current address of the person concerned;
- Two recent identity photographs in colour, on a white background, and having 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm format;
- Restitution of the former CNIE.
In the event of a change of address :
- A certificate of registration consular with the new address of the person concerned;
- Two recent identity photographs in colour, on a white background, Format 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm;
- Restitution of the former CNIE (original).
In the event of deterioration, lost or stolen documents:
- A declaration must be deposited to the agent in charge of CNIE;
- A certificate of consular registration, indicating the current address of the person concerned;
- Two recent identity photographs of face, in colour, on a white background, with 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm format.
- (Uncovered face and without dark glasses).
In the event of modification of the first name, correction of names or date of birth, the act of the marital status or filiations:
- A consular certificate of registration indicating the current address of the interested party;
- Two recent passport photographs of face, in colour, on clear background, of format 3,5 cm times 4,5 cm;
- Restitution of the original CNIE;
- Administrative or legal documents justifying the modifications.
Establishment of the ID in Morocco:
- The Moroccans residing abroad may establish their ID at the services of the DGSN in Morocco by providing the same documents required by the consular services, including the consular certificate of registration to prove their residence abroad.
- In the event of change of address, the MRA are invited to change their ID in accordance with the regulation in force.
Checking of nationality:
- In case of doubt about the Moroccan nationality of the applicant, the Consular Service may
- require the production of a certificate of registry, as envisaged by article 33 of the code of
- Moroccan nationality.
Withdrawal of the CNIE Consult
Case of loss of the receipt of the request of the CNIE Consult
Delivery of The anthropometric certificate / Criminal records Consult
Delivery of the biometric passport Consult
Delivery of the biometric passport to Moroccans residing Abroad (MRA) Consult
Laissez-passer / Travel pass Consult
Delivery of the Family Booklet Consult
Death certificate extract Consult
Birth certificate extract Consult
Full copy of the birth certificate Consult
Individual or collective life certificate or family registration form Consult
Marriage certificate Consult
Certificate of Celibacy Consult
Certificate of Non- Remarriage Consult
Divorce Certificate Consult
Certificate of custom (for marriage) Consult
Registration of civil marriage with consular services Consult
« Ishhad moulhaq » (Annexation Witness) Consult
Administrative certificate for marriage( single, married, divorced or widower ) Consult
dissolution of marriage certificate Consult
Attempt to reconcile spouses Consult
Act of mutual consent for divorce Consult
Power of attorney for marriage Consult
Power of attorney for real-estate transactions Consult
Legalization by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Consult
Certificate of conformity of the documents Consult
The final return to Morocco Consult
Temporary admission of cars into Morocco Consult
Benefit of the 90% reduction granted for the clearance of a motor vehicle Consult
Vehicle aging reduction Consult
Nationality certificate Consult
Moroccan nationality certificate for children born to a Moroccan mother and a foreign father Consult
Certificate of recognition of the nationality Consult
Consular registration Consult
Consular certificate of registration Consult